Do you want your Instagram marketing to turn your fans into leads?
Have you looked at your Instagram numbers lately? Perhaps you keep track of your likes or have an idea of your month-to-month follower growth. But have you really explored the analytics and sifted through that data? If the answer is no, it is time to do just that!
It's important that you leverage Instagram for your own business, but once you start, it can be difficult to discern whether you're truly successful. Without the right metrics, you'll never know if you could be doing more to engage your audience or grow your following.
If you’re not evaluating your Instagram analytics on a regular basis, then you could be:
- Targeting the wrong audience.
- Posting too frequently (or not frequently enough).
- Driving irrelevant visitors to your website.
- Driving calls from an ad type that you only used once!
- Ignoring mentions that could be leading to future partnerships.
- Posting during non-optimal hours of the day or days of the week.
- Missing opportunities for brand engagement in your comments or stories.
This is just a short list of the things you could be doing better.
There are plenty of Instagram analytics apps to help you keep track of your progress and discover areas for improvement. Here, we'll focus on the analytics, so you can focus your money and efforts on the overall marketing strategy.
Here are some stats:
- Instagram has 1+ billion monthly active users and about 60% of them check it daily;
- 500 million people use Stories every single day;
- Only 28% of marketers are on Instagram!
What does that mean?
It means that there’s an enormous untapped opportunity for you to grow your business. Want to know more about how to prospect people on Instagram?
Discover the best ways to boost your influence, build trust and get new leads!
Instagram Page Optimization
- Is your Instagram profile ready to convert these visitors into customers?
- Have you optimized your photo, bio, call-to-action, and link?
- Are you taking advantage of Instagram Action Buttons and Story Highlights?
Vishal Shah, the director of product management at Instagram, pointed out that roughly one-half of the businesses on Instagram don’t even have websites – relying on Instagram as their primary point of contact.
You need to optimize your Instagram page to translate those efforts into actual clicks and conversions.
Instagram branding isn’t an easy task. Gaining the trust, engagement, and attention of Instagram users is no a walk in the park either.
When you successfully craft your Instagram branding strategy, you gain a large amount of trust from your followers.
Instagram is the perfect place to showcase your branding, creativeness and visual aspect of your product or service.
You have to connect, you have to nurture your relationship, and you have to get people to trust your brand.
To grow your influence on Instagram and to stand out, you need to consistently share content that is high-quality and fits with your brand style and brand voice.
Continuously coming up with fresh and engaging Instagram content is a struggle for most social media marketers. You take one look at your feed and realize that you’ve posted the same type of photo over and over again and that nothing is setting your brand apart from your competitors.
Instagram is a highly visual platform, and generally speaking, successful social media marketing campaigns are heavily dependant on eye-catching and engaging images.
Learn who, when, where, and with what content to target. Ensure your content is personalized and always delivered to your audience personas at the right location and time. Increase the number of post impressions and video views by streaming Live when your audiences are online.
Teach, entertain, inform, or inspire. Your Instagram audience is not looking for a sales pitch, and they’re certainly not going to engage with one. They want to engage with content that will make them smile, make them think, or improve their lives in some way.
According to Forrester, engagement – measured by likes, shares, and comments from consumers – is also off the chart, boasting a rate of 4.21%. That’s 10 times higher than Facebook, 54 times higher than Pinterest, and 84 times higher than Twitter.
But apart from such impressive topline figures, challenges are emerging that point to Instagram’s marketing potential dimming because of reduced engagement rates.
Wondering how to increase Instagram engagement in 2019? You’re not alone! With an ultra-smart algorithm and tons of creative brands competing for people’s attention, it’s harder than ever to increase Instagram engagement.
Thankfully, Instagram is still one of the best places to market your brand online, gain a loyal following, and build a community that supports your business.
First and foremost, you need to ensure you’re doing everything above board. That means taking a few minutes to learn the rules for Instagram contests.
The last thing you want is to put time and effort into getting your contest running, then have it taken down for violating Instagram’s different policies.
Sure, it sounds like an effective strategy for stirring up a conversation -- it capitalizes on user-generated content (UGC)and typically requires very little commitment for participants. But where do you start? And how can you be sure that you're covering all the bases?
Whether you're looking to grow your brand presence on Instagram or build out your list of followers, it's important that you set a specific goal so that you're not left wondering whether or not you were successful in the end.
- Unsure whether Instagram advertising is for you?
- Will it get you the results you’re looking for?
- How much time does it take to manage Instagram campaigns?
- How to set up any type of Instagram ads?
- How much you should expect to pay for Instagram ads?
- The most expensive day and time of year for advertising on Instagram?
- Expert tips for creating powerful Instagram ads?
The right questions bring you to the right answers. Are you the right customer for our product?
And more features...
X Instagram Audit
- X Instagram Playbook
- X Instagram Buyer Persona
- X Instagram Communications Objective
- X Instagram Content Strategy
- X Instagram Content Vertical
- X Instagram Response Protocol/Escalation Process
- X Instagram Message Flowchart for Comments
✓ Instagram Optimization
✓ Instagram Management
✓ Instagram Analytics
✓ Instagram Prospecting
✓ Instagram Engagement
- ✓ Like
- ✓ Follow
- ✓ Unfollow
- ✓ Comments
- ✓ Messages
X Instagram Content
- X Instagram Article Planning
- X Instagram Article Creation
- X Instagram Article Curation
- X Instagram Article Scheduling
- X Instagram Article Publishing
✓ Instagram Micro content
- ✓ 30 Instagram Micro content Planning
- ✓ 30 Instagram Micro content Creation
- ✓ 30 Instagram Micro content Scheduling
- ✓ 30 Instagram Micro content Publishing
✓ Instagram Advertising
- ✓ Instagram Ad creation
- ✓ Instagram Ad Campaign Budget Recommendation
X Instagram Contest
- X Instagram Contest Planning
- X Instagram Contest Creation
- X Instagram Contest Scheduling
- X Instagram Contest Management
- X Instagram Contest Publishing
✓ Instagram Support
- ✓ Project Management (monday.com)
- ✓ Email Support
- ✓ Chat Support
- ✓ SMS Support
- ✓ Phone Support
Our Instagram marketing product includes the complete management of the social network. Most business owners are far too busy to have time for managing their own social media and especially do not have the knowledge or skill to do so effectively.
It is a complete service where you can delegate time-consuming tasks without the in-house administration it would normally involve.
“Believe you can and you're halfway there.” - Theodore Roosevelt